Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black Friday Scout Deals

The biggest shopping day of the year is coming up quickly. So I thought I would share a few deals that I have found that you may find to be great Christmas ideas for your scout this Christmas. They are coming from a few different websites. I have provided the details of where I have found them and a link if possible to the deal online. Check them out now.

Eagle Claw Fishing Pole: Originally $19.99 - Sale $9.99
Find this deal at Sports Authority. See their Black Friday Ad page 4.
Bonus deal on this page is a camp chair for $6.49.

Princeton Tec Headlamp: $10.00 (Rumor)
Find this at Sports Authority.
Saw this rumor deal on dealnews.com. I didn't see it in the Sports Authority ads on their website. I will post more info if I find it.

Crestridge Internal Frame Pack: $49.95
This great buy is found at Emergency Essentials. The pack has 6,000 cubic inch storage, adjustable waist, sleeping back compartment and includes a rain cover which is a near essential when you hike in Utah's Uinta
Mountains.

Twin Peaks Mountain Trail Tent: $35.99
This great buy is also found at Emergency Essentials. The Twin Peak Mountain Trails Tent has a 7' x 7' base and can sleep 3-4 people. Find this great buy online as well.


Don't forget to check out the sleeping bag deal I posted on Friday November 18th. The Suisse Sport Alpine sleeping bag at $34.95 is a spectacular deal for a 5 degree sleeping bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment